Our current employment opportunities are listed below:
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you do not find a suitable vacancy, please contact us directly so we may notify you when a vacancy matching your criteria.
TEAM LEADER – SUPPORTED LIVING
Are you an inspirational leader experienced in Health and Social Care looking for the next steps in your career journey? If so, read on …
Due to our continued success and growth, we are recruiting for a Coordinator within our Supported Living Service. This role will directly support us in delivering the highest levels of quality led support to enable optimum opportunities for the vulnerable people we support.
Liver Care and Housing is a charitable, not-for-profit organisation.
We believe in putting people at the heart of all we do. Our mission is to provide excellent support for vulnerable people in our society, when needed most. To be able to do this, we need the right people in the right roles.
To learn more about us please visit www.liver-care.org.uk
When we find the right people them, we invest in them. Through an extensive training and career pathway programme, we nurture them. This is underpinned by an open culture, as we know our people are out greatest asset and vital to the work we do.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing leadership to support staff within Liver Care and Housing Limited
- Providing support in accordance with current best practices, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager.
- Supervising the support delivery within the service
- Maintaining skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain practices as up to date.
£24,000.00 per year
Hours of Work:
35 per week 5 days over a 7-day period, as agreed with the Manager.
Liverpool, L4, L5, L9
Rates of pay:
From £8.72 per hour, £9.00 after a successful 6-month probationary period.
Liver Care is looking for a special person with the right values, commitment, and experience to provide person centred care to customers in the local community.
If right for the position, you would be playing a central role in providing vulnerable adults with quality care and support so they can stay in their own homes.
Your daily tasks as a Care Worker will include
- Assisting customers with personal care tasks
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Assisting in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of customers.
- Observing, monitoring, and recording customers physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encouraging customers to participate in social and recreational activities.
Flexible hours available, 7 days per week. Weekend and bank holiday working will be required.
7:00am to 2:00pm
4:00pm to 10:00pm
- Care experience and/or life experience
- Share similar values to those of Liver Care
- Able to commit to set shift patterns
- You must have the right to work within the UK and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) with adult barred list check will be required.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, empathetic, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding.
- A willingness and commitment to development and learning new skills
- Flexible Hours – Full or part-time, days, evenings/nights and weekends.
- FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate and other National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £50 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision, appraisal and ongoing support
- Career development support- Liver Care’s a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression