Our current employment opportunities are listed below:
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you do not find a suitable vacancy, please contact us directly so we may notify you when a vacancy matching your criteria.
Liverpool, L4, L20
Rates of pay:
Livercare is looking for a special person with the right values, commitment, and experience to provide person centred care to customers in the local community.
If right for the position, as a support worker you will play a central role in providing vulnerable adults with quality care and support living in our homes. You will look after the well-being of people in their daily lives, people who live with different physical disabilities and mental health needs, to live their lives more independently. You will support them to reach their potential by providing both physical and emotional support.
Your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include
- Assisting customers with daily living tasks
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Assisting in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of customers (where required)
- Observing, monitoring, and recording customers physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encouraging customers to participate in social, communal and recreational activities.
Flexible hours available, 7 days per week. Weekend and bank holiday working will be required.
12 and 24 hours
- Support and care experience and/or life experience
- Share similar values to those of Livercare
- Able to commit to rolling shift patterns
- You must have the right to work within the UK and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) with adult barred list check will be required.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, empathetic, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding.
- A willingness and commitment to development and learning new skills
- Flexible Hours – Full or part-time, days, evenings/nights and weekends.
- Awarding winning FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate and other National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £50 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- On-going supporting inclusive of supervisions and appraisals
- Career development support- Livercare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression